Rising Star Alumni Award
The Rising Star Alumni Award is open to any graduate of the UT Austin School of Nursing who received his or her BSN or MSN degree in the last ten years and who has evidenced leadership, impact, and innovation in health care delivery and/or health care policy and who is actively engaged in contributing to the profession.
General Nomination Information/Instructions
- All nominations are due by 5:00 pm on September 5, 2016.
- Individuals may nominate themselves.
- Please note that an individual may be ineligible if any of the following conditions apply:
- Current candidate for public office
- Member of the selection committee
- Previous recognition as Rising Star or distinguished alumni of the UT Austin School of Nursing
- Not in good standing with the appropriate state board of nursing
- Cannot be present at the time and place of the award presentation (evening of October 27, 2016 in Austin, Texas)
- The individuals selected for the Rising Star Alumni Award will be notified by September 9, 2016 of their selection so that they may confirm plans to attend the evening event on October 27.
Rising Star Alumni Nomination Form
Complete nomination information may be submitted by filling out the online Rising Star Alumni Nomination Form or you may download a printable version of the Rising Star Alumni Nomination Form (PDF Format) and send it via mail or fax to:
UT Austin School of Nursing
1710 Red River
Austin, TX 78701
Note: PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.