Reception Honoring Dr. Tracie Harrison and Dr. Eileen Kintner
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2013
Time: 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Location: The Article One Lounge, Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
Description: You’re Invited to a Reception Honoring the Inductees. Two faculty members of The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing will be inducted as Fellows of the American Academy of Nursing, one of nursing’s highest honors. Dr. Tracie Harrison and Dr. Eileen Kintner are among 172 nurse leaders who will be inducted during the Academy’s 40th annual meeting on Oct. 19, 2013, in Washington, D.C. Please join us for a reception celebrating our faculty and alumni inductees.
Other UT Austin alumni will also be inducted into the academy.
- Jill E. Bormann, PhD, RN (MSN 1982)
- Gaurdia Banister, PhD, RN (PhD 1988)
- Stephen J. Cavanagh, PhD, RN, FACHE (PhD 1987)
- Melinda Tinkle, PhD, RN, WHNP-BC (PhD 1985)
- Linda Rounds, PhD, RN, FNP, FAANP (PhD 1984)
- Mary Beth Thomas, PhD, RN (PhD 2007)
- Beth Collins Sharp, PhD, RN (PhD 1988)
- Hsiu-Min Tsai, PhD, RN (MSN 1993, PhD 2005)