Love Teaching? Love Learning? Love Learning About Teaching?
Come do it in community with your fellow UT Austin School of Nursing educators during our monthly brown bag series.
Dates: See below for the tentative schedule for the year:
- Wednesday, January 25: Assessing and Evaluating Competence
- Wednesday, February 22: Exemplar Teaching
- Wednesday, March 22: Item-Writing and Analysis
- Wednesday, April 26: Facilitating Well-Being (yours & your students')
- Wednesday, May 17: What To Do When Students Don't Prepare For Class
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Location: School of Nursing NUR 5.167 and Zoom | View Map
Target Audience: School of Nursing Faculty
Contact: For questions, please email Dr. Danica Sumpter at firstname.lastname@example.org.