The Center for Health Interprofessional Practice and Education (IPE) leads The University of Texas at Austin’s efforts to transform health professions education by promoting innovative learning experiences, disseminating best practices, convening key health and education stakeholders, and championing impact-driven scholarship.
The School of Nursing is one of the center’s key partners along with UT Austin’s College of Pharmacy, Dell Medical School, and the Steve Hicks School of Social Work. Leaders from each school provide oversight and support for the center’s operations and vision
Areas of Focus
- No. 1: Establishing a Sustainable, Nationally-Recognized Health IPE Center
- No. 2: Cultivating a Collaborative Health Care Culture
- No. 3: Growing Health IPE Faculty & Community Leaders
- No. 4: Promoting Student-Driven Health IPE Initiatives
- No. 5: Evaluating Health IPE Center Outcomes