For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I attend the School of Nursing’s virtual reunion?
Before you Join: To participate in the virtual reunion, you will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone, and browser with internet access. All attendees must register with a valid email to receive the event link.
Joining the Reunion: You will receive a Zoom invitation via email. Click the meeting link that is provided from your computer, tablet, or smartphone to join the reunion.
- How do I register for the reunion?
- How do I sign up for a free Zoom account?
Visit Free Sign up - Zoom and sign up using your desired work or personal email.
Note: You will be asked to enter your birthdate to verify eligible users who are 18 years or older.
Zoom will send a link to your email to complete the sign-up process.
- How do I join the Reunion Webinar?
- Visit Sign In - Zoom.
- All attendees must be logged into your own Zoom account, this can be either a personal account or a work account.
- Once logged into your Zoom account, click ‘Join a Meeting’, or visit Join a Meeting - Zoom.
- Enter the zoom webinar ID number which will be emailed to attendees who register at Alumni Reunion - Registration.
- Will there be any costs associated with the reunion?
This year’s virtual reunion will have free admission with registration. You will have the opportunity to purchase UT Austin School of Nursing branded items from our Online Gift Shop.
- How do I make a gift to the School of Nursing?
To make a gift to the UT School of Nursing, please click here.
- How can I get in touch with my alumni planning committee representative(s)?
We'd be happy to put you in touch! Contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I nominate a classmate or a colleague for an alumni award?
We are accepting nominations for the Distinguished Alumni Award and the Rising Star Alumni Award from now through October 1, 2020. Click here to nominate.
- How do I apply to receive continuing education credits?
Please indicate in your registration form that you intend to receive CNE credits. After the reunion has concluded, you will receive an emailed CNE survey. You will be required to fill out the survey to receive your CNE credits. We will email you a certificate of completion as soon as you submit the CNE survey.