American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider (CPR) is a video based course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics. 100% classroom training means students are with an AHA instructor for their entire learning experience.
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Friday, January 29, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Monday, February 08, 2021 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Monday, March 22, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.106 | View Map
Cost: $30 for UT Student and Non-Nursing Faculty & Staff | $50 for Non-UT Participants
Course Registration Process
STEP 1 – SIGN UP: Participants must first check upcoming class schedule and secure your spot by enrolling in the class.
STEP 2 – PAYMENT: After you have enrolled, please make payment using the link below.
SCHOOL OF NURSING FACULTY & STAFF – Nursing Faculty & Staff are exempt. Payment not required.
Contact: For questions or to check out a study guide, please email BLSClasses@nursing.utexas.edu, and we will respond within 24hours.
*Note – Card Replacement Policy: To replace a lost or stolen card, contact BLSClasses@nursing.utexas.edu. There is a $5.00 charge to replace a BLS/CPR card. Verification of course attendance is required for replacement.