American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider (CPR) is an instructor/lecture led, video-based course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR for all ages, how to use an AED, and choking relief in adults and infants. 100% classroom training means students are with an AHA instructor for their entire learning experience.
- Thursday, July 28, 2022 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Friday, July 29, 2022 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Thursday, August 04, 2022 | 1:30pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.108 | View Map
- Thursday, August 11, 2022 | 1:30pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.108 | View Map
- Friday, August 12, 2022 | 8:30am – 11:30am | NUR 1.108 | View Map
- Friday, August 12, 2022 | 1:30pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.108 | View Map
- Monday, August 15, 2022 | 8:30am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022 | 8:30am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Friday, August 26, 2022 | 8:30am – 11:30am | NUR 4.174 | View Map
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022 | 8:30am – 11:30am | NUR 4.174 | View Map
Cost: $30 for UT Student and UT Non-Nursing Faculty & Staff | $50 for Non-UT Participants (New and Renewal Certification).
Course Registration Process
STEP 1 – SIGN UP: Participants must first check upcoming class schedule and secure a spot by enrolling in the class.
STEP 2 – PAYMENT: After you have enrolled, please make payment using the link below.
SCHOOL OF NURSING FACULTY & STAFF – Nursing Faculty & Staff are exempt. Payment not required.
Contact: For questions, please email BLSClasses@nursing.utexas.edu, and we will respond within 24 hours.
NOTE: You are not guaranteed a spot in class until payment for registration has been submitted (step 2). If payment is not submitted upon registration, you will be dropped from the class. (Invoiced participants are exempt.) A cancellation fee of $10 will be charged to those who fail to attend a class unless prior notification has been given.
*UT School of Nursing reserves the right to cancel a class with less than 5 participants registered. An email will be sent to those on the roster 24 hours before the class is cancelled.