American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider (CPR) is a video based course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics. 100% classroom training means students are with an AHA instructor for their entire learning experience.
- Friday, September 10, 2021 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 1.106 | View Map
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 3.170 | View Map
- Friday, September 24, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 3.170 | View Map
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 4.176 | View Map
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 | 8:30am – 12:00pm | NUR 3.170 | View Map
- Friday, October 08, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.106 | | View Map
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 3.170 | View Map
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 | 8:15am – 11:30am | NUR 3.170 | View Map
- Friday, October 29, 2021 | 1:15pm – 4:30pm | NUR 1.106 | View Map
Cost: $30 for UT Student and Non-Nursing Faculty & Staff | $50 for Non-UT Participants
Course Registration Process
STEP 1 – SIGN UP: Participants must first check upcoming class schedule and secure your spot by enrolling in the class.
STEP 2 – PAYMENT: After you have enrolled, please make payment using the link below.
SCHOOL OF NURSING FACULTY & STAFF – Nursing Faculty & Staff are exempt. Payment not required.
Contact: For questions or to check out a study guide, please email BLSClasses@nursing.utexas.edu, and we will respond within 24 hours.
*Note – Card Replacement Policy: To replace a lost or stolen card, contact BLSClasses@nursing.utexas.edu. There is a $5.00 charge to replace a BLS/CPR card. Verification of course attendance is required for replacement.