Information Sessions are designed to enhance students’ understanding of alternate-entry nursing (AE-MSN and AE-PhD and Certificate Program) programs at The University of Texas at Austin. Each session is led by the Assistant Director of Graduate Academic Services who then serves as a point-of-contact to answer any additional questions or concerns.
- Discover what graduate-level nursing and the programs are really about!
- Explore the possible career opportunities available through the programs!
- Have all of your admission questions answered!
Alternate Entry MSN Prospective Student Live Information Sessions
Information presented at each event is identical, so you only need to attend one session. No registration/RSVP is required.
|Tuesday, 9/14/2021||5:00 PM||Meeting ID: 928 4637 2132 or call in: 1-346-248-7799|
|Tuesday, 9/28/2021||12:00 PM||Meeting ID: 978 3087 2066 or call in: 1-346-248-7799|
See the login details below to log in if you are not affiliated with UT Austin.
Zoom Account Log in Process
- Guests must be logged into their own Zoom account (personal or work).
- Once logged in to your zoom account, you will enter the zoom meeting ID. Do not use the web browser link – it is possible it will work if you are already logged into your own zoom account.
- You will be placed in the waiting room and added to the meeting by the host.
- If you do not have a zoom account to login, you will only be able to attend via the telephone number provided.
Note: Zoom provides free zoom accounts at zoom.us