Information Sessions are designed to enhance students’ understanding of alternate-entry nursing (AE-MSN and AE-PhD and Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program) programs at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Discover what graduate-level nursing and the programs are really about!
- Explore the possible career opportunities available through the programs!
- Have all your admission questions answered!
Information Sessions: Acute Care Pediatric Post-MSN Certificate Prospective Student
Note: Due to the Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (AC PNP) Post-MSN admission cycle Information sessions will not be offered until February 2024. Please check back in February for 2024 information session dates.
Contact: For assistance about the AC PNP programs contact Tracy Demchuk, Senior Director Graduate Advising and Enrollment, via email.
Information Sessions: Alternate Entry MSN Prospective Student
Information presented at each event is identical, so you only need to attend one session.
- Friday, September 15, 2023, 10 to 11 a.m. (CST), Meeting ID: 244 488 8664
Registration: No registration/RSVP is required.
Zoom Account Log in Instructions for NON-UT Affiliate
- Guests must be logged into their own Zoom account (personal or work).
- Once logged in to your zoom account, you will enter the zoom meeting ID. Do not use the web browser link – it is possible it will work if you are already logged into your own zoom account.
- You will be placed in the waiting room and added to the meeting by the host.
Note: Zoom provides free zoom accounts at zoom.us.